The Estate Agent’s Co-operative, Australia’s most established network of real estate agents, is excited to announce they are now the exclusive suppliers of the immoviewer 360 Virtual Reality product – cutting edge technology that allows agents to conduct property viewings in Virtual Reality, from anywhere in the world.
“It’s our mission to equip agents with everything they need to succeed in the modern world of real estate” says EAC CEO David Crombie.
“Thanks to truly accessible 360 technology, prospects can now experience your properties as if they were really there, but from the comfort of their homes or offices. By effectively changing the virtual tours industry and providing an instant solution, we enable EAC to create, share, and sell with technologies that in the past have been considered exclusive or luxury”, said Ralf von Grafenstein, CEO and founder of immoviewer. “With immoviewer virtual tours, EAC® will be on the cutting edge of innovative technology that buyers and sellers are demanding.”
How does immoviewer 360 actually work?
- The real estate agent is able to capture the property in virtual reality in less than 30 minutes using their smartphone, a 360 camera and tripod
- This footage then uploads to the 360 VR dashboard, complete with their agency’s branding
- Agents can then invite prospects to walk through the property using their smartphone, tablets, computer or VR headset from any property listing site
- The details of each participant are then captured and the analytics of the tour provided, to allow for effective follow up post viewing
Why is immoviewer making such a difference to agents?
With 70% of buyers and renters expecting virtual tours, but only 2.4% of listings providing them, the immoviewer 360 delivers a serious competitive advantage when it comes to winning listings.
“Perhaps the most exciting feature of this technology is the ability to put your prospect in the driver’s seat of their own tour, with real-time analytics delivering you a clear picture of what it is they are looking for.” Says David
This gives agents a deeper understanding of what individual prospects are seeking from their next rental or purchase and allows them to tailor their marketing accordingly, making them more effective at generating interest and closing sales.
Summary of features:
- Seamlessly guide prospects from room to room as if they were there
- Ability to capture properties in VR in under 30 minutes
- Minimal hardware required
- Enhance the experience via a VR headset
- The ability to lock rooms to prompt data capture
- Allows guests to control their own experience
- Seamlessly integrates across social platforms
- Uploads to any property listing site
With clients and prospects having more demands placed on their time, and the competition for listings becoming higher, this is absolutely the future of real estate viewing.
To understand more about how immoviewer 360 can lift your listings game, and to get a tour of the system contact the EAC team on 1300 137 161.